While it may be impossible for your business to eliminate all paper, every little bit counts towards monetary savings and increased efficiencies. Let’s look at some stats provided by www.epa.gov. (Or you can skip the stats and just read about what is in it for you by GOING GREEN!)
Paper and Ink Facts
- 10,000 pieces of paper are printed every year by the average worker in the United States
- More than 500 million Ink and toner cartridges are estimated to find a resting place in landfills each year
- The pulp and paper industry is the second largest consumer of energy in the United States
- Americans generate 85 million tons of paper that end up as waste, which is three times the amount is was 50 years ago
What will 10 million pages get you?
- 2500 trees
- 56,000 gallons of oil
- 450 cubic yards of landfill
- 595,000 KW of energy
Those are some nice stats you may say….and sure, it would be nice to save some trees and take up less space at the landfill, but how would going paperless DIRECTLY affect my business?
Well, let’s take a look!
- Reduce business costs associated with paper, printers, copiers, fax machines, ink and toner cartridges, and maintenance. This is certainly thousands of dollars per year!
- Eliminate filing cabinets and reduce office space.
- Conduct business in a mobile environment resulting in less expensive faster responses to customers.
- Present a professional image to your customers with mobile computing solutions.
- Create faster business work flows by eliminating the time wasted on getting paper signatures on contracts and forms, that need to be hand delivered….and shipping costs and time?!
- Backup of all documents…throwing out documents or losing them among files and files is a REAL problem.
- Data Security…today’s cloud-based systems offer data security that protect customers and your business!
- Real time updates and delivery of documents. Instant access to signed documents, no waiting!
- Conduct business environmentally friendly. See stats above…who wouldn’t want to do good for our world?!
- Document Organization. Quickly locate and share information and documents with your team!
If this sounds amazing, LAUNCHER can help you achieve it!
appTRAKER Loan Origination System comes standard with its Document Management System, appTRAKER DOCS. With paperless processes built in, DOCS can trigger lender-defined workflows as documents are received. Documents can be securely captured from multiple sources (including Dealer Portal and myACCOUNT.CARE) and is mobile friendly for customer upload from a smart device! appTRAKER DOCS can accommodate E-Signing as well as integrate with any scanning and indexing solutions.
Learn more about appTRAKER DOCS!
To learn more about appTRAKER LOS reach out to us at 877.5LNCHER or visit us online at www.launcher.solutions. Let’s talk about GOING GREEN!