If you’re looking to get in the Irish spirit this St. Patrick’s Day…then you’re in luck!
Here at Launcher, we are big fans of taking ordinary things and turning them into something extraordinary!
Take for instance, this Irish spin on the classic nachos dish! Be sure to enjoy it with a delicious green beverage or two!
We will just go ahead and say you’re welcome ahead of time…
- 1 bag of frozen potato wedges
- 1 chicken breast, BBQ’d and chopped up
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Sour cream for serving
- Salsa for serving
- 4 sliced cooked bacon
- 2 plum tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- Cilantro, chopped for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and cook frozen potato wedges according to package directions.
- While wedges are baking, prepare the rest of the toppings. Once the wedges are done baking, remove them from the oven and top with cheese, chicken, and all other toppings (except the tomatoes). Bake another 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, cilantro. Serve immediately and enjoy!